Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Eating Right on My Birthday

Today is my birthday :)  Happy Birthday to me.  I got to go out to lunch with my hubby to my favorite sushi restaurant.  I know I said I wasn't going to be eating sushi while I was on my 60 day challenge, but I decided to allow myself just a little bit.  I ate a Washington roll which is basically a California roll with Raw Salmon on top and avocado.  I had a little ponzu sauce with it.  I have to say it was sooooo amazingly yummy!  The good news is that was about six hours ago and I still feel great.  No stomach issues or food headaches from eating out!  I did eat white rice in the roll (which is definitely something I that is not on my good food list), but the rest of the roll was healthy.  I did avoid eating my favorite roll that is full of tons of stuff.  But being that it was my birthday I did enjoy this little splurge!

The most difficult part of my entire challenge is that we have decided to go on a cruise for my daughters college graduation.  Obviously I can not bring my own food on the Cruise Ship!!!  So, all next week I will be doing my best to make healthy choices and I will be eating allot of fresh fruit, salads and steamed veggies!  I will take plenty of pictures of the foods I find I can eat when we are on the cruise.

Until next time,
Healthy eating!

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment