Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Challenge Eat Right - Day 2

Today was easier than yesterday.  Not to be a downer, but I woke up this morning with a migraine and therefore food just didn't sound good.  I did eat today, but I kept it simple and since my head was hurting pretty much all day, I didn't have time to think about the foods I was missing.

Day 2 Menu:

  • Breakfast - Organic Raisin Bran, Banana Slices, Organic 1% Milk, cinnamon (same thing as yesterday)
  • Lunch - Whole Grain Bread with Avocado, Sprouts, Vegenaise and a dash of salt (This is my favorite sandwich so I may be eating it often)
  • Snack - Baby Carrots
  • Dinner - Organic Whole Wheat Angel-hair Pasta & Organic Spaghetti Sauce that had Portabella Mushrooms in it, and a slice of Whole Wheat Toast with Organic Butter & Garlic
Tomorrow I may try to change things up a bit.  I need to get some more fruit and veggies into my meals.

Until tomorrow,

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment